Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Time Flies!


I can't believe how much time has passed! The last time I posted was when Stevie was born! Now he is 21 months! Crazy, huh!?! I promise to keep up as often as I can. :)



Stevie has really been a blessing in our lives. He is smart, funny and very loving. He is truly going to be a care giver. He does not like to disappoint. This little man has really blossomed into a wonderful person. I can't believe how much he is doing. Stevie is very smart. He is definitely a chatter box and a dancer like his Mommy. He looks like Daddy and has his athletic skills. Stevie is as quick as lightning. He is very fast at everything he does. An absolute sponge, he soaks in everything. He can mimic, recall and understand everything you tell him or ask him to do. At 21 months, he is a very sharp little boy.



I can't wait to see what else this little person will bring to my life. Whatever he brings, I know it will be wonderful!!! :) Keep it coming little man!

No comments: