I did feel the baby for the first time. :) It felt like little bubbles popping in my belly, but definitely knew that was our little pumpkinhead moving around. It was an amazing feeling. I tried to get Nick to feel it, but sadly he could not feel anything. :( My nausea has stopped, thank goodness. I'm feeling more energetic and trying to get the house organized/ready for our little one. I'm eating often, but trying to stick to healthy foods. I must admit that I do indulge from time to time, but I'm doing my best to be careful. I've only gained 9 pounds so far, but my belly has expanded and I'm definitely showing.
We are in the process of registering, looking for furniture, and getting the baby room painted. In the process means we haven't started yet :) LOL Our goal is to get everything ready by the end of December. Everybody says that the last trimester I should be relaxing, because I will be exhausted and having a hard time moving around. Hopefully we can meet that goal. Nick needs to GET TO WORK already. Just kidding :)
2 comments:
OMG.....fish i can see your little baby bump growing. I bet your going to look so adorable once you start getting bigger and bigger. Tell Chris congrats to his beautiful baby boy. I hate that ya'll are so far away. But I'm glad i get to see you every week on your blog page. Get plenty of rest and let Nick do all the hard work for ya!lol....j/k nick!! Love you guys and take care of each other.
Love your cuzz,
Er'
Finally!!! I have been checking everyday for 2 weeks.
I'm glad you're feeling better. Do what you need to now while you have energy. It doesn't last long.
Love that cute belly. I wish I were there to rub it for good luck.
Post a Comment